I was stuck. Choosing hypnosis was something I had never contemplated because I didn’t “believe” in it. When I came away from my sessions with Wendy, I had a clearer image of who I really am. My strengths and abilities. Now the better choices I make deliver delightful surprises to my daily life. Wendy is a phenomenal listener who asks insightful questions and gets right to the heart of the matter. I encourage anyone who is stuck to contact her. ~ Kay B.
As a business coach, I help entrepreneurs and professionals get past their fears of public speaking or giving presentations, making sales calls or networking, speaking up at meetings or to their direct reports and/or sharing ideas that are “out of the box”.
Our time together will:
- bring you relief and clarity about your situation
- provide you the opportunity to explore your options without pressure or judgment
- empower and inspire you to make the changes you want
- help you map clear, manageable steps towards achieving your goals
- provide you with a reliable and compassionate support structure
- real, strong, good RESULTS.
How Can You Ignite Your Business Or Career?
It’s easy to look at successful people and think they have it all figured out. They look like the A+ students we all knew in high school.
I have studied successful people for years and they often have certain characteristics in common — things like how they constantly course correct and how they change any beliefs that hold them back.
Learning to be successful is kind of like a system; once you know the program you can put it into practice and live to your fullest potential. We all want to be happy and healthy, but for many of us that means reaching a certain level of success as well.
What Is Success To You?
If you’re working hard to make your dreams come true, but you feel like you aren’t where you want to be, it could be time to make some changes.
Several years ago I turned over a successful mental training business to my partner to follow my heart and become a life coach/hypnotherapist so I could connect and work one-on-one with people.
Starting a business from scratch with only a strong desire meant I had to practice the skills I teach of detaching from limiting beliefs and fears.
I had to give myself a mental makeover to become mentally strong so I could become successful in my new career choice.
One of the pivotal moments was learning to see my “failures” as growth and that the real success stories are from those of us who rise back up when we fall.
Unfortunately you can’t have success without some failure along the way. Learning how to let the failures guide you instead of take your down or give up will help you become tremendously successful in anything you do.
I want to help you could look at success as a journey and love the experience of getting to your goals as much as the final reward.
How Do You Get There
I can assist you to become everything you ever wanted to be by helping you see that you can…
- Start even before you are ready or confident because you believe in yourself.
- Use fear to motivate action instead of stopping you in your tracks.
- Train your brain to see the potential and good in everything.
- Be tenacious with your goals.
- See how not fitting in or going along with the crowd works to your advantage and be unapologetic about your unique self.
- Stop doing things you don’t want to do. Learn how to delegate!
- Celebrate the success and happiness of others to bring more success to you.
- See how your failure can be part of your success and accept what you can’t change.
- Learn how to to move on and not take anything personally.
Contact me now by clicking the graphic below to get clear what you want and how you are going to get it!
rather the strength to keep on going forward despite the fear.”– Paulo Coelho